- Strong Power: The HOBBYWING Xrotor 1408 Race Pro motor has been designed for the 130mm FPV racing drones. It inherits the swift acceleration, rapid response, high efficiency of the XRotor Race Pro series motors; the ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations combined with the NbFeB magnets and the innovative magnetic circuit design guarantee the strong power of the small motor.
- Ultra Lightweight Design: The new 1408 motor has been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight, it weighs only 15.5g (w/o wires).
- Top Quality Components
- High quality 6061 aluminum and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The NSK bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency.
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
- Stator Diameter/Thickness: 14mm/8mm
- Slot/Rotor pole: 9S/12P
- Rotor Diameter/Shaft Diameter: 19mm/5mm
- Body Length (w/o, w/ Shaft): 16.3mm/29.3mm
- Weight: 15.8g (w/o wires)
- Wire size: 24AWG/80mm
|Max Cont. current (30s)||9.31A||10.29A||9.61A||9.35A|
|Max Cont. Power (30s)||223.6W||206W||154.6W||112.6W|
|Recommended ESC (A)||12~15A||12~15A||12~15A||12~15A|
|Recommended Props||3 inch||3 inch||3 inch||3 inch|