Everything you need, and nothing you don't. This board's layout and functions are tailored only to racers and acro fliers, and result in a durable, low-cost, yet extremely effective board for your next build.
For detailed instructions and related files/firmware, visit this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48r6d0snb7perax/AADZp9pncXkY9mc8LPiTiF0xa?dl=0
- Built in high capacity black box featuring 16mb flash memory. This will allow you to store an entire days worth of flights while you are out in the field burning through multiple batteries and flights. Next generation F3 processor for efficient flight calculations and those lower loop time you've been reading about.
- The size of the flight controller follows the form that's so typical in all the others allowing you to mount to the majority of the frames out on the market without the need of changing mounting holes on most base plates.
- 8 PWM I/0 lines for ESCs and added options you may choose.
- Supports Sbus, SumH, SumD, Xbus, PPM, PWM receivers but has a recommended and weight saving direct connection specifically for sbus, which is our recommended connection for flight control.
- Buzzer port for audible lost model location.
- Convenient pin outs for easy, reliable soldering.
- Only available in Acroconfiguration, no barometer or magnetometer.
V3.1: The newest version of the X-RACER F303 is Version 3.1. We have listened to your requests for SPI and we've went and changed the MPU 6050 over to MPU 6000 in order to give you those faster loop times that you've been asking for. We've tried to keep the changes minimal with this and have left all of the previous changes that many requested the same. This board still comes with the through holes for Vbat, RSSI, and the buzzer. It also comes with the dedicated SBUS and RGB LED connections. X-Racer is designed for racers and acro pilots so we keep the design simple and durable. Have fun with it!
Attention: The X-Racer v3.1 is an updated design using a new gyro and it no longer uses the SPRACINGF3 firmware. Firmware for the X-racerV3 "X_RACERSPI" now canbe found on Betaflight.