From the makers of the Omnibus series (Airbot), come the first reliable 32 Bit DShot 1200 capable 4-in-1 ESC! Rated at 35 amps, this ESC can handle some serious current too. And because it comes from the Omnibus and Airbot series, you know you'll have a high quality reliable product.
Something to note is that this 4in1 ESC does not have a BEC - that is, it does not have 5v or 12v out like other ESC's on the market. BUT, because of the noise introduced by ESCs this could be a good thing, as you are sometimes better off using the BEC on your Flight Controllers or the Omnibus AIO F4 V5 Flight controller.
- This does not include any cables or connectors. Please choose one of the options above.
- Different builds will have different results in terms of current draw. We rated it at the mid-value. We cannot guarantee this board will have the same results on every build.
On this version, we added more CAPS to reduce power noise.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- NO BEC