The most popular, most powerful video transmitter on the market just got a "bigger" brother. It can be connected directly to up to 6S of battery-juice and do 5V output for your camera. It will filter the power and make sure you get clean video, even without being connected to a TBS CORE or TBS PowerCube. With a brand new active output power monitor, we ensure that you'll always meet the race requirements, while giving you the best possible picture.
With only 7g and a 31x22x6mm form factor, your quad will barely notice it's there. The 25mW - 1W adjustable output power allows you to race with friends and penetrate serious concrete with just a few pushes of a button. The 40CH coverage gives you the freedom to fly at any race without having to resort to video transmitter swapping practices.
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: up to 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 4.4g (PCB Only)
- Input Connector: JST GH 5pin
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW), 27dBm (500mW), 30dBm (1W*)
- Size: 31 x 23 x 5 (mm)