Team Black Sheep is known for there amazing products. The TBS Unify Pro HV is the VTX of choice by pilots in the FPV community. This VTX is 2-6s capable, 25mW and 200mW power setting and will be your VTX of choice. Also, the TBS Unify Pro HV has the PitMode feature which allows you to power up you quad during a race and not interrupt other pilots while they are racing. This is such an amazing feature for so many reason. The PigTail is another great feature to the VTX allowing you put it anywhere you may want to put it. Don't let this VTX slip through your hands as this is a must for most FPV Pilots.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
PITMODE - MADE TO RACE
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
SMARTAUDIO V2 - FULL CONTROL
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 5g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes, U.FL to VTx
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.