Do you have what it takes to be the King of the AIR?? The Mod X-Caliber was designed to be light weight and Durable while giving you all the performance of a FPV Racing frame. The Mod X-Caliber is the little brother to the OAS MOD X. This FPV Racing frame has 5mm arms, 2mm sandwich plate and 3mm top plate to take on some of the hardest gates and crashes while racing. The frame weight comes in approx. 67g (dry weight). The configuration for the SMA antenna is positioned specifically for durability. The mounting position for the SMA is tucked behind the stack on the mid-plate and is 100% protected from crashes. This give you the ability to run a Long or Stub Antenna’s without compromising the SMA connection.
- Weights in at approx. 67g
- Thin and Durable Race arms(5mm) that are roughly 10mm across
- The middle plate if free floating for heat distribution and allows for different configurations.
- Easy to change out the arms
- 4x 40mm Standoffs
- 4x 16mm M3 Titanium Screws ( Standoff screws bottom/up)
- 20x 8mm Titanium Screws ( 4 screws for each motor and 4 screws for the Top Plate)
- 4x M3 Lock Nut
- 4x 12mm M3 Titanium Screws (OuterArm Hole with Locknut)
- 1x 3D Printed Camera Mount
- 1x Rubber Grommet