I Flight continues their tradition of producing excellent motors in a variety of sizes and Kv to meet the needs of different build types and flight styles. They're not just some of the best looking motors around. A high strength titanium alloy shaft, quality bearings and N52H magnets, and precision machined bell and base are just a few features of the XING series.
The iFlight XING series motor is characterized by support 6S. The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings. It means that the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING performs like a beast.
There's non-slip design on the contact surface between iFlight XING motor and propellers to increase the friction and to improve durability; Multi-heat dissipation hole design, helps to pull heat away continuously; Standard M3 16mm*16mm mounting pattern at the bottom, is compatible with all frames on market; Motor cable length 160mm can meet different requirements whether connecting single or 4 in 1 ESC; Each motor has been dynamic balanced, all of them have passed the highest standard i Flight manufacturing and assembling procedure.
- New technology coating elliptical body
- High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ lower compared to same size motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire & solid winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets, NSK bearings
- Motor wires protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 34.4g with 160mm 20 AWG wires (32.2g with 50mm 20 AWG wires)
- XING Camo X2208 2150kv Motor
- Hardware set * 1 bag