Emax's motor game has always been strong! Introducing the new LS (Lite Spec) 2206 & 2207 line of motors. After countless amounts of research, EMAX set out to make a motor line that meets the demands of each pilot. This ranges from racing and freestyle, EMAX managed to combine such demands into a motor that can cover all fronts by reducing the weight while keeping the durability and performance in check.
- NSK high efficiency bearings
- 0.15mm silicon steel laminations
- Aluminum shaft with hardened steel core
- 1.8mm N48SH ARC Magnets
- Screw capture for bell. Easy to service
- Stealth black anodized color, with silver beveled edges
- Reduced base size. Lower the weight and easier to make sure not to short your wires with long screws.
- 16mm x 16mm mounting holes ( 19x16 is the past) future frames don’t need to have slotted mounting holes.
- 120mm 18AWG wire. Testing has shown a 5% increase in performance with thicker gauged wire. Compared from 20AWG wire.
- New bell design with upper and lower beam support to reduce damage from collapse of impacts.
• 1x motor
• 5x 3mm arm mounting screws
• 5x 4mm arm mounting screws
• 1x replacement bell housing screw
• 1x replacement bell housing washer
• 1x EMAX Stickers