The Mini POWER HUB has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*36mm & 4 layers PCB. The HUB distributes power from a battery pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing two synchronised & regulated DC outputs for powering cameras, servos, video transmitters, LEDs, etc. Batteries may range from 3S to 6S LiPo, and the BEC input is TVS protected. The HUB also features convenient solder bridge of various voltage for camera & video transmitter.
- 2oz Copper & 4 Layer PCB.
- ESC & Battery solder tabs in pairs.
- Provides clean power for gear like a 12V cameras & 12V LEDs without ripple & noise.
- Solder Bridges of various voltage for Camera & VTX.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, Efficiency is up to 95%
- Supports voltage inputs from 3S to 6S Lipo.
- TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressor) protection for DC/DC chip.
- 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant.
- Input Voltage: 11.1V (3S LiPo), 14.8V (4S LiPo), 22.2V (6S LiPo)
- Output Voltage: 5V, 12V
- Output Amps: 2A
- ESC Outputs: 4
- ESC Output Amps: 4x 20A
- Size: 36mm x 36mm x 4mm
- Weight: 5.5g
- Mounting: 30.5mm / Φ3mm