One of the most popular video transmitters on the market has been updated with an MMCX connector. The Unify Pro HV Race VTX includes all the necessary features for racing while keeping the size small and the weight light! TBS is able to keep the price low by keeping the features focused purely towards racers.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- 25mW / 200mW power settings
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without an antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
PitMode - Made to Race
Zero interference even while powered up, it's now a possibility! If you've ever repaired a quad during a race, you'll know the frustrations of not being able to power on and test your system. With PitMode, we will reduce the output power to a bare minimum (way below single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organizers, to allow you to power up your quad and still see the image! You've got a few meters of range to put your quad through its paces before placing it on that starting grid, and in combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
Smartaudio V2 - Full Controll
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire video transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels, and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external Bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in the air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility!
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 4.4g (with MMCX, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW)
- Size: 31 x 23 x 5 mm
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
- TBS SmartAudio specifications
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.