Helio is a heavy hitter in the FPV community. They have recently added the Helio Spring Mini 20x20 Flight Controller. This Flight Controller is capable of 32khz pid-loop. The Mini 20x20 runs all your favorite Flight Controller firmwares including Butterflight, BetaFlight and many more. If you aren't flying Helio you're missing out on one impressive Flight Controller.
- Runs Multiple open source Flight Controller firmwares including the latest Butterflight, Betaflight, iNav and others.
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- More than capable of 32khz pid-loop speeds even on an F4
- The IMU-F system is an advanced inline discretely filtered gyro that is transparent to the Flight Controller
- More processing power is available for Flight Controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or other issues during flight.
- The hardware contains both F3 and an F4. The Gyro is the ICM 20601.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (Inverter built-in), DSN, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready Built-In inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UART's). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.bus and SmartPort Telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated Port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, Current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6S with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- LC filter on the OSD line
- Filtered camera power