The Aikon AK32 35A 4-in-1 ESC is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware such as BLheli32, current sensor, and telemetry.
Previously available as a single ESC, this 4-in-1 ESC saves room and weight by combining four ESCs into one. It also protects your ESC by keeping it mounted in the center of your drone, away from the perils of being on a quad arm.
This board pairs perfectly with the new Hyperlite F4 OSD board and other compatible boards: Just solder on motor wires and plug in the harness.
- - Imported high-quality MOSFET up to 40V
- - High stability at 6S LIPO input
- - Standalone reliable regulator with 5V/2A capability
- - Default with current sensor to monitor the current output
- - Telemetry
- Battery: 2-6s
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Size: 36x36mm
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- MCU: STM32 051
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight( with/wire): 16g
- Signal wire length: 100mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm
- 1x Aikon AK32 35A 4-in-1 2-6S ESC
- 1x 330 uF 35v Capacitor