STRIX Binary F10 Next Generation Flight Controller
Bring your multirotor into the future with the STRIX Binary F10 flight controller powered by Helio RC!
Don’t settle with trying to overclock your F4 to use the latest features, or struggle with hitting the hardware limits of your current flight controller. Use the flight controller that can support not only all of today's functionality without any overclocking, but are also capable of features still under development that the F4 processors can’t even dream of performing. Get the best gyro performance possible powered by the Helio IMU-F system, utilizing the ICM-20601 gyro and an F3 processor working together to make your flights smooth like butter.
Looks like your old F3 and F4 flight controllers are going to be going extinct like the dodo.
Why should the STRIX Binary F10 be your new flight controller for freestyle and racing?
- Most powerful hobby flight controller in the world. Period.
- Can operate at 32khz pid-loop speeds without overclocking (F4 requires overclocking).
- F7 stock clock speed is 216MHz vs 168MHz for F4 processors. MORE POWAH!
- Take full advantage of the processing power with Butterflight.
- Today's F7 boards are currently struggling to compete with F4's Not only does the STRIX Binary F10 outperform all F4's and F7’s on the market today, but it even outclasses the current Helio F3+F4 boards!
- Other F7's use the ICM-20602 gyro and don’t perform as well as the ICM-20601 gyro used on the Binary.
- Because it’s awesome, and you’re awesome, so it’s a match made in heaven.
- Processors: F7 & F3, STM32F722 & STM32F301
- Gyro: ICM 20601
- IMU: F3 Processor plus the ICM 20601 Gyro
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT, ProShot, and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- Dimensions: 36x36mm (40x36mm including motor tabs)
- Mounting holes: Standard 30.5x30.5mm