One of the most anticipated 20x20 6S ESC's from the creators of the popular Aikon AK32 30x30 4in1 ESC!
As racers we are all striving shaving grams from our builds, With this 20x20 ESC from Aikon you will be able to shave some grams without worrying about reliability.
Whats makes the AK32 a preferred choice by FPV pilots?
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to measure the total amp draw and telemetry functions
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
- Battery - 2-6s
- Constant Current - 35A
- Burst Current - 45A
- Mount Hole - 20*20mm
- Firmware - BLHeli32
- MCU - STM32PINFO
- Bootloader - Yes
- Weight(With/Wire) - 10g
- Signal wire length - 100mm
- Battery Wire Length - 100mm
Orlando Aerial Sports Hobby is your haven for online drone, fpv, quadcopter racing equipment. Whether you are shopping online for a hobby or competition purposes. OAS Hobby is the #1 place for specialty fpv and quad racing equipment.